We are currently seeking an experienced MagentoSoftware Engineer, with experience in the eCommerce space to join our team.
You'll work in a small, technically focused team environment that is primarily working with merchants and services providers in the eCommerce space.
You'll be working on interesting and challenging projects, comprised of platform integrations and eCommerce store development.
- Collaborate with our team and our clients (Merchants and Industry Providers in eCommerce) to help guide and shape the implementation of software solutions.
- Contribute to the technical decisions throughout the design and development process
- Proactively suggest and apply corrective actions to existing projects
- Be a team player! Work collaboratively with your team to ensure you are always using the best approach for the problem you’re solving
- Demonstrable development experience developing on the Magento Platform (1 and/or 2)
- Experience developing backend integration modules that interact with the Magento Backend and remote platform APIs
- Experience developing frontend modules / themes that extend and enhance the user experience within a Magento eCommerce Store
- Experience with the implementation and ongoing usage of automated testing (PHPUnit / PEST / MFTF)
- Experience working with project collaboration / code management tools such as Git / GitLab / GitHub
- Experience with Object Oriented programming, integration patterns and modern development practices
- A passion for clean code — taking pride in creating reusable, easy to read and scalable code
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Eager to learn and share knowledge with others
- Enjoys analyzing complex problems to find simple solutions for our clients
Nice to have...
- Experience working with frontend framework utilities, such as AlpineJS, VueJS and Tailwinds
- Experience with frontend build tools such as Webpack, Storybook or similar.
- Experience working with platform integrations, using REST, SOAP and GraphQL based APIs
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container based tools
- Experience with Linux, Nginx, MySQL, Elasticsearch and Redis services
When applying, please attach your CV and cover letter. In the cover letter, we ask that you to outline your experience relevant to the role.
Applicants must be located in Australia.