We are currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer, with experience in the eCommerce space to join our team.
You'll work in a small, technically focused team environment that is primarily working with merchants and services providers in the eCommerce space.
You'll be working on interesting and challenging projects, comprised of platform integrations and eCommerce store development.
- Collaborate with our team and our clients (Merchants and Industry Providers in eCommerce) to help guide and shape the implementation of software solutions.
- Contribute to the technical decisions throughout the design and development process
- Proactively suggest and apply corrective actions to existing projects
- Be a team player! Work collaboratively with your team to ensure you are always using the best approach for the problem you’re solving
- Experience with Object Oriented programming, integration patterns and modern development practices
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Eager to learn and share knowledge with others
- Enjoys analyzing complex problems to find simple solutions for our clients
Nice to have...
- Experience working with eCommerce Platforms, such as Magento 2, Shopify or BigCommerce
- Experience working with PHP based frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony or Zend
- Experience working with platform integrations, using REST, SOAP and GraphQL based APIs
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container based tools
- Experience with Linux, Nginx, MySQL and Redis services
When applying, please attach your CV and cover letter. In the cover letter, we ask that you to outline your experience relevant to the role.
Applicants must be located in Australia.